user001

Lactose Intolerant Or Something?

Rate this topic

I have been gluten-free for about 4 months, I cut out dairy totally for a few weeks and then slowly added it back in. I have been ok mostly but I have been having some stomach gurgles the past few days and a little discomfort but no D. A little headache today, nothing crazy. Are these withdrawl symptoms from detoxing from gluten or likely a response to eating dairy? I am also healing from a stomach ulcer, and I have just been pretty stressed this past week. Also been drinking excessive water due to it being hot.

I have never heard of "detoxing from gluten" after 4 months. I doubt that is the issue.

As I told you, healing is an up an down road and a headache or tummy troubles are not clinically significant, but again, since your GI doctor has recommended an endoscopy, maybe it is worth exploring.

just a thought.

Some days you are gonna get a stomach rumble or headache....not associated the gluten.  Have you had an endoscope to check your ulcer?

Colleen