Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
3 3
Cathy D

gluten-free support group in Gainesville,FL

Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with celiac disease and lymphocytic colitis almost two years ago. This is the first time I am using this site. Are there any support groups in Gainesville, FL or nearby? Sure appreciate any ideas. Thank you.

Thank you for your response and for the information, Feeneyja. 

This is my first day blogging on this site. I have a  lot to learn about how to navigate this site.

I just happened to notice that my topic was approved and saw that you responded. I didn't get an email notification. What do I need to do to set up notification when someone responds? I just added myself as a follower to this blog because I didn't know what else to do. Can you help me out with this, please?

14 minutes ago, Cathy D said:

Thank you for your response and for the information, Feeneyja. 

This is my first day blogging on this site. I have a  lot to learn about how to navigate this site.

I just happened to notice that my topic was approved and saw that you responded. I didn't get an email notification. What do I need to do to set up notification when someone responds? I just added myself as a follower to this blog because I didn't know what else to do. Can you help me out with this, please?

Go to your profile (by clicking your picture) .  wait... be right back

Had to go try it - go to top right of any screen & see your name.  Click the little arrow next to it.  Then account setting then notification settings.  You can also choose to "follow" a discussion by clicking the "flower" in a circle next to the title.  But you set how you want to be notifies in your profile account settings

Edited by kareng

Thank you for your help and kindness, Karen!