Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fujiwabbit

Tooth Enamel

In the last year i've lost quite a bit of tooth enamel and its really starting ot show (and bother me). i kno its from malnutrition but is there any way to reverse this? obviously besides getting it treated at the dentist with whitening etc. etc. ??

:unsure:

Guest cassidy

Some of my teeth came in with whole in them and no enamel. I had a sealant put on them so I wouldn't get cavities. I know this isn't your exact situation, but they may be able to seal your teeth so they don't get any worse.

In the last year i've lost quite a bit of tooth enamel and its really starting ot show (and bother me). i kno its from malnutrition but is there any way to reverse this? obviously besides getting it treated at the dentist with whitening etc. etc. ??

:unsure:

MY TEETH ARE EXSTREAMLY SENSITIVE I CANNOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING WITHOUT PAIN. I'VE BEEN USEING SENSINDINE TOOTHPASTE FOR YEARS, AFRAID TO QUIT IT MAY GET WORSE. I'VE BEEN gluten-free FOR 8 MONTHS HOPE WE BOTH GET RELEAF AS TIME PASSES.

MY TEETH ARE EXSTREAMLY SENSITIVE I CANNOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING WITHOUT PAIN. I'VE BEEN USEING SENSINDINE TOOTHPASTE FOR YEARS, AFRAID TO QUIT IT MAY GET WORSE. I'VE BEEN gluten-free FOR 8 MONTHS HOPE WE BOTH GET RELEAF AS TIME PASSES.

Sensodyne has gluten - according to the company themselves. You may want to try Crest's Sensitive Tooth Toothpaste, it is gluten-free.

Sensodyne has gluten - according to the company themselves. You may want to try Crest's Sensitive Tooth Toothpaste, it is gluten-free.

I made the mistake of using sensodyne for a while too. Crest is great. I think the aquafresh sensitve is ok too. My teeth were also sealed as a teen. I didn't know about celiac then, just that I had bad teeth. My son has teeth with big "holes" in them where the enamel never formed. For now they are putting temporary fillings on them since it is such a fight to get him in the chair. He's 3 and so far I've found 5 major defects on his teeth. No telling how many smaller ones there are.

ARE YOU SHURE ABOUT THE SENSODYNE, I CALLED THEM 3 MONTHS AGO AND THEY SAID IT WAS gluten-free.I'LL BE USEING CREST FROM NOW ON. THANKS FOR THE INFO.