Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glutenfreefamily

Tmi Question Sorry :(

I cant call it sciatica since its literally everywhere on my body. Its a horrid feeling. When I have diarrhea from gluten or any other intolerance my arms, legs, back, butt all the way down to my fingers feels like Im having an emg and my nerves are on high alert and being highly stimulated while I am on the pot. It hurts alot. I literally shake because it hurts so much for that few minutes. Does anyone know what this is or have this? I have had this for years and havent mentioned it to my dr but its starting to make me wonder if this is something I should mention.

I have had recent mri's with contrast for another problem and my mri showed no abnormalities.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I think doctors have a wonderful way of not getting you to tell them all of your problems, sometimes, perhaps subconsciously. Not mentioning everything with me that isn't going exactly right is one of my pet peeves about myself and I don't even mind when they look at me like I'm crazy. We seem more able to talk about the ears, nose and throat than other parts of our bodies and when you think about it, that's kind of ridiculous, unless you're actually having an upper respiratory ailment. It takes a lot of courage to tell a doc about all your ailments, sometimes, but hella, who's going to benefit from it?

Bestest, Gffamily!

Thanks I see him in January right after the new year for my regular appt. I do have an appt with my ob/gyn so I may mention it to her. I guess I just hate all these medical issues that just pile up it seems they are popping out everywhere and Im just sick of being diagnosed. I know its not a very smart way of going about it but its my little protest ;).

I tried googling it since I self diagnose usually before I go to the dr. but I couldnt find a thing on the net.