Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melimba2002

What Am I Doing Wrong

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I can only see one other post by you. That makes two, counting this one. The other one has a number of replies. Posts here are reviewed by moderators and then pinned. Posts which have not yet been pinned are less visible, and may not attract as many readers. I am pinning this topic as I reply.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter

THANK-YOU SO MUCH for replying. I was so ready to unjoin. I have to apologize first off, I am not very computer savee. So the very basics to get me started. How do I go about sending a message from me. All the messages have to be pinned first... Is that the case with all my messages? Is there something special I have to do that everyone reads them? I know I sound pretty dumb I am sorry, this gluten free stuff is mind boggling and this forum is challenging too!! Thanks for your time!!!! Mindy

Join eNewsletter

Hey there! Thanks for sticking around. :D

Do you want to send a private message to someone, like an email? Or are you confused about posting?

When you post a new topic, we pin them for you. So, all you have to do is post under the specific topic, and we'll see it and make sure it is in the right place, and then pin it. Just like you did with this message. ;)

And don't worry about asking questions... that's why we are all here.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

Oscar Wilde

Gluten free November 2007

IgA Deficient, Neg Bloodwork, Double DQ2 Positive

Dietary and Genetic Diagnosis June 2, 2008

Soy free Jan 09

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter