gluten_kills

Pain In Teeth

Rate this topic

Ok, so the other day i ate something that i thought was gluten free but then later that evening i started stuttering and having the usual fog symptoms. but i didnt have any intestinal symptoms at all which is weird for me, i usually have severe intestinal cramping. then the next day my teeth hurt and i have had this before but had never related it to celiac before and then when i was in class and i said something about it one of my classmates said that teeth do not feel. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? It is usually my front teeth but sometimes my molers also.

Lauren

This is going to perhaps sound weird but barley has that effect on me also. Your freind is wrong when they say teeth don't 'feel'. We do have nerves in our teeth and also in the surrounding tissues. I guess they never had a toothache. <_<

Soy? soy messes me up

i dont think it is soy bc i am pretty sure i have that on a regular basis and dont have the tooth pain on a regular basis.

I used to have a lot of pain in my teeth - and I would constantly grind my teeth too, because of it. I had never attributed to anything until I realized that I stopped doing it... weird. I thought I'd need my wisdom teeth out or I had a cavity, but that dentist always said my teeth were fine. Weird.

I used to have a lot of pain in my teeth - and I would constantly grind my teeth too, because of it. I had never attributed to anything until I realized that I stopped doing it... weird. I thought I'd need my wisdom teeth out or I had a cavity, but that dentist always said my teeth were fine. Weird.

It could be neuralgia from inflammation. There's not much you can do about it, but if you can have Aleve it can help in cases of mild neuralgia in the teeth.