nicolenieto89

A Desperate Cry For Help

Rate this topic

hi everyone

i just joined this website only because i saw some of yall talking about hypoglycemia. I have no idea if i have but i really think i do. I have read all the symptoms and i have every single one of them. Im so scared and i have no idea what to do. Please HELP!

Nicole,

The first thing to do would be to get a simple blood test, and ask for the following:

IGA

IGG

TTG

If the blood tests are positive (beware frequent false negatives), then you can start a gluten free diet. It is the only treatment for Celiac, gluten intolerance, but it works if that is your problem!

Welcome. Do ask for the tests for mentioned. Make sure you don't go gluten free until all the testing is done.

What health issues are you having other than the low blood sugar? For that if you eat small amounts frequently and make sure you eat some protein along with carbs that should help. Gluten free pretzels and some nuts and dried fruits in a bag, apple slices with some pnut butter, crackers with cheese and that sort of thing can help a lot when you feel your sugar dropping.