Coleslawcat

Yummy (And Healthy) Gluten Free Brownie Recipe

Rate this topic

Before being diagnosed with celiac I used to follow a bunch of food blogs. I don't visit them as often as I used to but I'm glad I went back to this one a few nights ago. I found this wonderful recipe for a healthy brownie that happened to be gluten free. I baked up a batch that night. I ate them the following day like the recipe recommended and they were excellent. They aren't really a cakelike brownie texture, almost more of a mousse that holds up well in firm brownie form, but they tasted wonderful. I brought them over to a friends home and they were inhaled by adults and children alike. No one ever guessed the secret ingredients.

http://carascravings.blogspot.com/2010/02/treat-for-your-sweet.html

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing. I'm wondering how many eggs I should use instead of egg substitute?

I've seen this recipe before and was intrigued but afraid to try it, now I will, Thanks!!

I make a black bean brownie that I found off a low carb site. This is an interesting twist on it, but I personally would leave out the expresso, since I hate coffee and dislike it in anything.

3 eggs would be the equivalent. That's actually how I made it since I never have egg substitute in my home.