k2626

Joint Pain Question

Rate this topic

Hi guys, patiently awaiting my results. I was wondering if you can describe your joint pain to me. I have two different kinds, one that is like a stinging and deep pain that hits from a few seconds to minutes and mainly smaller joints like in my finger or toes, foot, sometimes ankle. Does anyone get these? It feels like a cross between a quick bee sting and deep bone pain.

The other pain I get is loose joint pain, when my joints grind...

All my symptoms seem to come in waves and with different degrees of severity. At its worst, I was getting hundreds of muscle twitching per day, as well as hundreds of joint cracks, and I had the stinging/zapping pains hopping around my joints all day. However, that was when I was undergoing serious stress.

Hi guys, patiently awaiting my results. I was wondering if you can describe your joint pain to me. I have two different kinds, one that is like a stinging and deep pain that hits from a few seconds to minutes and mainly smaller joints like in my finger or toes, foot, sometimes ankle. Does anyone get these? It feels like a cross between a quick bee sting and deep bone pain.

The other pain I get is loose joint pain, when my joints grind...

All my symptoms seem to come in waves and with different degrees of severity. At its worst, I was getting hundreds of muscle twitching per day, as well as hundreds of joint cracks, and I had the stinging/zapping pains hopping around my joints all day. However, that was when I was undergoing serious stress.

Ugh....joint pain is the WORST! The stinging pain sounds like it might be nerve pain which is awful. I've had neuropathy off and on and the only thing that helps me is ketoprofen (it's an anti-inflammatory my doctor prescibes- for some reason it works on nerve pain).

For muscle twiching/spasming, I take a magnesium supplement and that helps. Make sure you stay hydrated as well.

Hope you get your results soon. Going gluten-free should help! You may want to ask your doctor about an anti-inflammatory until then.