ElseB

I

Rate this topic

I need to rant. A friend of mine keeps talking about how she

:rolleyes::lol::blink:

Invite her somewhere. BYOGFF. Show her how you successfully eat it, no, better yet, share it with her.

If she does not reciprocate with an invitation, at least you've shared the guilt. ;)

UGH....Is April "Be a bad friend" month ot what? This is one of many "friends who don't get it" threads I have read in the last few days. We just have to be careful what we put into our mouths people! It is not like we have a communicable disease or are drama queens/kings for gosh sakes!

UGH....Is April "Be a bad friend" month ot what? This is one of many "friends who don't get it" threads I have read in the last few days. We just have to be careful what we put into our mouths people! It is not like we have a communicable disease or are drama queens/kings for gosh sakes!

May is Celiac Awareness month & April is Be a Bad Friend month! :lol:

Semi- seriously: next time the friend says, " I would love to have you to my palatial country home". cut her off before the "but". Say, " I'm free every weekend in May"

Semi- seriously: next time the friend says, " I would love to have you to my palatial country home". cut her off before the "but". Say, " I'm free every weekend in May"