Tabz

Chicken Casserole

Rate this topic

i have been trying to find a good gluten-free chicken casserole recipe but had no luck

could someone on here please help me out ?

You can adapt any chicken casserole recipe you have used before, if you know what to sub for flour or condensed soup mix. Pacific Natural Foods now makes condensed cream of chicken, mushroom, and celery soups that are gluten-free. Substitute cornstarch, tapioca, rice flour, or a mix for the flour used, if any. Instead of saltine or Ritz cracker crumbs or bread crumbs on top use crushed potato chips or Rice Chex. Hellman's mayo should be fine to include (check the label - I use the regular kind all the time). If you have never had a casserole recipe and are looking for actual recipes, just confirm and people here can help with that too.

the one i like calls for a cheddar cheese soup

the one i like calls for a cheddar cheese soup

I just saw your recipe for the cheeseburger soup and thought, "I bet that person who wants a cheesy chicken casserole could adapt that!" :D

What if you used the Velveeta and chicken broth to replace your cheddar soup. Velveeta is gluten-free?

thank you

-----------------------------------------

velveeta has no gluten in its safe ive been eating it for a long time.

:rolleyes:

My cheesey chicken casserole recipe calls for a can of cream of mushroom soup (I use Pacific Foods) and 8oz of shredded cheddar cheese. I think you could sub something like that for a can of cheddar chesse soup.

:) thanks for the help.