Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartfull

Unusual Combinations

Hubs likes mayo on fries.

Aioli on fries would be even better. :)

Great! just what I need! another "treat" to add to my repertoire --my pants are tight now and SORA is late in delivering the moo moos we ordered.

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sora, Sora. Tsk, tsk. What on earth are we to do with her? :lol:

Don't forget to order a mu mu for me as well. By then I'll probably be about 396 lb, especially if I indulge in more aioli and frites! :D Maybe I'll just use a tent instead.

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

My son puts mustard on his fries.

My apologies to anyone waiting for a MuuMuu. Canada Post has failed to deliver :o so I am passing this on as compensation.

Wheat Allergy

Chemical (scent) Allergy

Wow, who is that singing? Oh, never mind, I see that his name is revealed at the end. Nice guitar work. I'll be going over to Youtube to check out the rest of his stuff. THANKS!

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

My son puts mustard on his fries.

My apologies to anyone waiting for a MuuMuu. Canada Post has failed to deliver :o so I am passing this on as compensation.

Sora, this was a "I just want to cry" :( kind of day, and YOU just made it all better.!! :lol: Thank you so much!! ooxx IH

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.

IrishHeart, I hope whatever it is that has you wanting to cry is over with soon. Good people like you should only be happy! Here's a cyber-((((((HUG)))))), and if there's anything any of us can do to help, I'm sure we will all be falling over each other to get there first.

You are one of the best people I've (n)ever met, and that's the truth.

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Sora, this was a "I just want to cry" :( kind of day, and YOU just made it all better.!! :lol: Thank you so much!! ooxx IH

Aw, so sorry IH. I had one of those days yesterday. Thankfully they are rare but when they happen they hurt, don't they? I hope that today is a joyful day for you! :D

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

IrishHeart, I hope whatever it is that has you wanting to cry is over with soon. Good people like you should only be happy! Here's a cyber-((((((HUG)))))), and if there's anything any of us can do to help, I'm sure we will all be falling over each other to get there first.

You are one of the best people I've (n)ever met, and that's the truth.

aw, thanks so much for saying such a sweet thing.

I am truly humbled and appreciate your hug, too! (ah, that felt wonderful) Thank you so much, hunny!! :wub:

Okay, now.....back to "unusual combos"....

"LTES"  Gem 2014

How about what I had for lunch today? Ground bison cooked on the George Forman grill and then crumbled, baked mashed sweet potato, finely chopped cauliflower, all mixed together and covered, I meaqn DRENCHED, with melted white cheddar. It was GGOODD!!

Life is good!

How about what I had for lunch today? Ground bison cooked on the George Forman grill and then crumbled, baked mashed sweet potato, finely chopped cauliflower, all mixed together and covered, I meaqn DRENCHED, with melted white cheddar. It was GGOODD!!

oh boy, that sounds good to me. I'd ask you to make one for me right now...if we lived near each other!

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Come on out if you can stand the smoke. I am near the fire you may have read about - the one where a C130 air tanker crashed last night. The smoke is so thick they are telling everyone to stay indoors. I have a touch of asthma and wood smoke is one of my triggers so I am staying indoors for sure.

Got my "go bag" ready (important papers, medications, etc.) and the cat carrier by the door. I have all but one of my guitars cased up and ready to grab, and tonight I'm going to box up all of the family pictures and a few of the things that my Mom and Dad made, as well as the mustard pot that belonged to my great great grandmother, plus all of the papers detailing my family history.

But first I have to clean my CAR because it is so full of junk there's no room for anything! Is clutter a symptom of celiac?

Life is good!

! Is clutter a symptom of celiac?

No, I hate clutter!! :lol:

Be careful, please!!

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Good wishes for you bartful. And hey, watch out cleaning that car out as you will be out in that smoke!

Awww IH, great big hugs (((IH))) & a kiss from me too!

Okay, weird combos ---

The only ones I can think of like Ravenwoodglass the french fries in mayo. And cold leftover meat, either pork or beef generously slathered with mayo, salted & sprinkled (but I usually douse) with lemon juice.

All in all, I'm pretty normal.laugh.gif

And you guys are weird!

Me ducks & runs for cover.......

Gluten free Dec. 2011
Dermatitis Herpetiformis

Reynaud's October 2018

Rheumatoid Arthritis October 2018

You are welcome sweetie. Take care of yourself, hugs.

just came back from weeding the shared garden and we were eating raspberries and baby swiss chard. Good combo. :P

Wheat Allergy

Chemical (scent) Allergy

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SDBella
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts