FruitEnthusiast

Gluten Free Apple Juice

Rate this topic

Does anyone know of a good reasonably priced gluten free apple juice. I like the clear, filtered kind, and the ones made from fresh apples, not concentrate. Martinelli's is a great example, but pricey. Any more reasonable brands out there that taste great?

Does anyone know of a good reasonably priced gluten free apple juice. I like the clear, filtered kind, and the ones made from fresh apples, not concentrate. Martinelli's is a great example, but pricey. Any more reasonable brands out there that taste great?

I would assume that all apple juice is gluten free. But always check the label.

• Upvote 1

I have never seen an apple juice with gluten in it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I assumed juice wouldn't be a gluten problem, but I wondered about cross contamination factors in the manufacturing facility.

Thanks! I assumed juice wouldn't be a gluten problem, but I wondered about cross contamination factors in the manufacturing facility.

It's always good to ask. But in this case, I don't think the juice would be manufactured with gluteny products.

• Upvote 1

Ocean Spray Cran Apple has become my guilty pleasure, seeing the rest of my guilty pleasures now try to disable me. :lol:

Ocean Spray CranRaspberry used to be mine... and it comes in single serving size bottles. I just added that to my list of things I take for myself to eat at a party (of course I'll have to test it out at home first to be on the safe side) :)