- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Sweet and Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from "Carriefaith" in the Gluten-Free Forum.
1 package of plain (non breaded) chicken strips
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small lemon, juice only
4-5 green onions, diced
1 yellow onion, diced
1 cup of water
1 McCormick all-vegetable bouillon (vegetable, chicken, or beef)
½ cup - 1 cup of VH Sweetn Sour Dip
Cook chicken, garlic, onions, water, lemon juice and bouillon until the water is evaporated. Add sauce and cook until the chicken is done. Serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).