- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Enchilada Sauce #1 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Enchilada Sauce #1 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 pounds tomatillos
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon cumin
1 ½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cup chicken broth
½ cup heavy cream
Clean and slice tomatillos in half and broil 7 - 9 minutes turning once until browned. Sauté onions in the oil. Add tomatillos, onions, cilantro, cumin, sugar and salt into a blender. Blend. Pour into a saucepan over medium heat. Heat for 5 minutes--stir often. Add cream and broth and heat an additional 5 minutes and stir often.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).