Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 12 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Lymphoma Risk In Celiacs And Their Family from “Celiac Disease Linked to Five Times Greater Lymphoma Risk” by Jefferson Adams
- Bone Density Screening Recommended For Celiac Kids from “Bone Screening Recommended for Newly Diagnosed Celiac Kids” by Jefferson Adams
- Restaurants And Stores Try Gluten-Free from “Can Gluten-Free Save the Economy?” by Jefferson Adams
- Citizen’s Petition To The FDA from “Citizen's Petition to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to Make Drugs Gluten-Free” by Michael Weber
- Peanut Butter Cookies from “Free-From Peanut Butter Cookies” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1