Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 12 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- lymphoma Risk In Celiacs And Their Family from “Celiac Disease Linked to Five Times Greater Lymphoma Risk” by Jefferson Adams
- Bone Density Screening Recommended For Celiac Kids from “Bone Screening Recommended for Newly Diagnosed Celiac Kids” by Jefferson Adams
- Restaurants And Stores Try Gluten-Free from “Can Gluten-Free Save the Economy?” by Jefferson Adams
- Citizen’s Petition To The FDA from “Citizen's Petition to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to Make Drugs Gluten-Free” by Michael Weber
- Peanut Butter Cookies from “Free-From Peanut Butter Cookies” by Jules Shepard
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1