- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pudding Recipes
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Fondue (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Vegan Chocolate Cashew Fondue (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
Vegan Chocolate Cashew Fondue. It's gluten-free and dairy-free and soy-free!
12 oz. gluten-free chocolate chips
2 Tbsp. cashew butter
1 cup rice milk
2 Tbsp. Barlean’s Berry Greens Powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. ground cashews
Fruit (such as strawberries and pineapple, chopped into cubes for dipping
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Serve in a fondue pot or serve in your slow cooker set to low heat with a variety of fruit on skewers for dipping. Add extra rice milk to thin out the fondue if desired.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).