- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Taco Seasoning (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Taco Seasoning (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Phyllis Chinn.
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
¾ teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon minced onion
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Add spices and seasonings and ¾ cup water to 1 pound browned ground meat. Bring to boil, cook 7-10 min., stirring occasionally. Makes filling for 12 tacos (about 3 Tbsp) each.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).