- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Ricotta & Pesto Meat Loaf (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Ricotta & Pesto Meat Loaf (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Sue Foss.
Preheat oven 375F.
1 package ground turkey
1 cup ricotta (part skim or whole ricotta works best)
½ - ¾ cup Basil Pesto
1 Egg (beaten)
1-2 cups of your favorite tomato pasta sauce (unused sauce to put on sliced meatloaf)
Knead first 3 ingredients together and then mix in egg. Press into greased loaf pan. Spoon on several tablespoons of tomato sauce on top of meatloaf and bake uncovered for 1 hour 10 minutes.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).