Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

In Need Of A gluten-free Laxative

30 posts in this topic

hiya. just wanted to add the best easy/natural treatments are figs, prunes and the best cure - 2 glasses of apple juice a day. just in case things go the other way, cinnamon is a good cure for diarrheoa. hope that helps x x :)

Ads by Google:

Hey,

I had horrible c problems which I thought nothing could help. But, I found something called Oxy-Powder that has been a huge help. I bet you can find it if you google it. They do recommend using it to do a thorough cleanse first though, which is no fun to go through, but worth it in my opinion. Gets rid of all those toxins,

Sara

what kind of Magnisuem tablets powder ????

After going gluten-free 4 years ago, my years of explosive diahrea are over but now am experiencing constant constipation. It seems like I can only go every 2-3 days. I know the answer is fiber and I must not be getting enough in my diet so am looking for a laxative that is gluten-free and will not cause explosions! I drink lots of water so that is not the problem.... Any help out there for a laxative that is gentle and will work.... I sound like some kind of a commercial!!!

Hi Sparkles. Sounds like you need to start a priobiotic. I take Align and its done wonders to the overall intensity of the symptoms. You still get them but they are now manageable. Ive tried knock offs because honestly Align is not Cheap, but always seem to go back to it as the others just dont manage the symptoms as well. Good luck!

Hi Sparkles. Sounds like you need to start a priobiotic. I take Align and its done wonders to the overall intensity of the symptoms. You still get them but they are now manageable. Ive tried knock offs because honestly Align is not Cheap, but always seem to go back to it as the others just dont manage the symptoms as well. Good luck!

You know you are responding to someone who asked this question in 2006? Very few people are still around the forum after 7 years