Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Colon Cleansing

5 posts in this topic

does colon cleansing help symptoms. What are some good ones to use.

Ads by Google:

I can't speak for everyone of course but I would never, ever do one of these. I do on occasion, or did before I was diabetic, an juice fast about once a month with a very hot bath at the end of the fast. The next day I would make sure to eat plenty of fresh veggies and fruits and yogurt. There are also specific foods that you can consume that will help to cleanse the body of toxins.

Some folks use these cleanses all the time, BUT there are others who have had very serious problems that have developed from their use.

If you do decide to do one be very careful to read the ingredient list even if it says gluten-free on the box. Some companies consider things like wheat grass and barley grass to be safe. They are not.

There are a million remedies for one to take care of themselves.

THIS IS NOT ONE! Please don't even attempt it. Raven offered some great advice.

hi, i decided to use a colon cleans that was supposed to last 10 days, it was herbal and i thought this would be good, ugh, if i want D i would rather eat pizza and drink beer, cause thats all it gave me was the trotts. i stopped after 3 days and threw the rest out. this may not be the experience for everyone, but was for me. GOOD LUCK