Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts  

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

Wierd Symptom Afterwards, Anyone Else Experience It?

1 post in this topic

First and foremost, I want to thank anyone who is reading this that has read or replied to my previous posts. It really means a lot to have such great advice.

I've been sick for about a year (2 gastros stumped, can't find problems), not DXed, but been gluten free for almost three weeks now, yet symptoms still exist.

The most annoying symptom I experience is really strange and every doctor doesn't understand it.

Basically, once I have a bowel movement, I feel 10x worse. Recently for the past 2 or 3 days, I feel pretty good for most of the day. Everything will be fine, and then I'll have a bowel movement, and 5 minutes afterwards I feel much worse. I bloat up, have some abdominal pain -- mostly upper--, and feel like I am totally full of trapped gas (but no matter what I do I can't pass it, and OTC meds don't work for it). I am not constipated as I have 1-2 BMs a day. It has been like the for the past 8 months and sometimes it'll subside after 3-5 hours, or if I go to sleep sometimes. It hurts and keeps me from doing much of anything.

I'm praying that this is a symptom of celiac or gluten so I can finally understand it and treat it.

If anyone has or has had this symptom, PLEASE reply.

Thank you.

Ads by Google: