Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Wierd Symptom Afterwards, Anyone Else Experience It?

• Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic

#1 LundqvistSaves

LundqvistSaves

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

First and foremost, I want to thank anyone who is reading this that has read or replied to my previous posts. It really means a lot to have such great advice.

I've been sick for about a year (2 gastros stumped, can't find problems), not DXed, but been gluten free for almost three weeks now, yet symptoms still exist.

The most annoying symptom I experience is really strange and every doctor doesn't understand it.

Basically, once I have a bowel movement, I feel 10x worse. Recently for the past 2 or 3 days, I feel pretty good for most of the day. Everything will be fine, and then I'll have a bowel movement, and 5 minutes afterwards I feel much worse. I bloat up, have some abdominal pain -- mostly upper--, and feel like I am totally full of trapped gas (but no matter what I do I can't pass it, and OTC meds don't work for it). I am not constipated as I have 1-2 BMs a day. It has been like the for the past 8 months and sometimes it'll subside after 3-5 hours, or if I go to sleep sometimes. It hurts and keeps me from doing much of anything.

I'm praying that this is a symptom of celiac or gluten so I can finally understand it and treat it.

If anyone has or has had this symptom, PLEASE reply.

Thank you.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: