Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Has Anyone Else Taken Lupron Injections? Trying To Pinpoint What's Going On.

endometriosis celiac lupron xanthan gum

• Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic

#1 livelifelarge24

livelifelarge24

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Any other celiacs out there have experience with Lupron? I just started injections for my endometriosis last Monday - 8 days ago. A few days later I started having issues with sort of loose stool (sorry). I wouldn't call it diarrhea but its definitely not solid the way I'm used to. I am trying to figure out if its a side effect from the Lupron or if its because I also started eating foods with xanthan gum in them again. I had removed those last year because anything with xanthan gum or guar gum definitely caused me to poo way more. I don't remember it making my stools looser necessarily but it definitely made me go so often I couldn't stand it.

I guess the only thing I can do is take all the products with xanthan gum back out and see if it gets better. I'm just wondering if any other celiacs have had experience with Lupron and side effects? I don't seem to have any others. I think its sort of wishful thinking on my part because it is so difficult to avoid the gums for me. Sometimes you really just want some dang sandwich bread!
"A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools." - Spanish Proverb

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: