Celiac.com 08/05/2014 - Summer Grill Favorite the Kebab: Gluten Free Smoked Keilbasa Sausage with Red Onion and Bell Peppers. Celiacs Rejoice!
- 1 Package Gluten Free Smoked Sausage Kielbasa
- Red Onion
- Large Bell Pepper
- Bamboo Skewers
- Gluten Free Honey Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes before preparing the kebabs. Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- Wash the bell pepper and chop into squares about 1”-2” in size. Chop the red onion in to similar size squares. Slice the Gluten Free Kielbasa.
- Thread the Kielbasa, onion and bell pepper onto the bamboo skewers. Drizzle assembled kebabs with olive oil, season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- Place the kebabs on broiler pan and broil for about 10 minutes.
- Remove kebabs from the broiler. Arrange on a serving plate with a small bowl of Gluten Free Honey Mustard to dip the kebabs into. Serve immediately and enjoy!