Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Easy Anytime Smoothie (Gluten-Free)
Easy Anytime Smoothie (Gluten-Free)
Easy Anytime Smoothie. Photo: CC-Jose Carlos Cortizo Perez
I love fruit smoothies! I love them for breakfast, I love them for lunch, I love them for a snack, and I even love them for dessert.
This smoothie is one of the easiest, moist satisfying smoothies I know how to make. It's also quite flexible. You can use so many different kinds of fruits or berries, according to your tastes or what's available.
For each smoothie take:
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup of whole raw milk, or whole, non-homogenized organic milk
1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla
1 tablespoon honey, dissolved in 1 tablespoon wam water
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup peach
1 pinch of sea salt
Mix ingredients in blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Venison, Ale and Mushroom Pie (Gluten-Free)
I based this recipe on one from UKTV Food.... [READ MORE]
Vegetable Beef Stew (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free version of classic beef stew is easy to make and sure to satisfy the heartiest eaters.... [READ MORE]
Party Meatballs (Gluten-Free)
This excellent recipe comes to us from Jane B.... [READ MORE]
Chicken Crock Pot Dinner (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity