Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- German-Style Chocolate Frosting (Gluten-Free)
German-Style Chocolate Frosting (Gluten-Free)
1 can coconut milk or 1 cup heavy cream
6 egg yolks
1 cup brown sugar or Rapadura
½ stick gluten-free butter (or ¼ cup coconut oil)
A bit of vanilla
Mix it all together and cook in pot on medium heat on stove until thick--stir constantly.
Variation: Add nuts (roasted chopped nuts are the best) and coconut. Excellent on tarts, cakes, or brownies.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Hot Fudge Cake (Gluten-Free)
1 cup gluten-free
¾ cup sugar
6 tablespoon baking Cocoa powder divided
2 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
1 ¾ cup hot water
1 cup packed brown sugar
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 2 teaspoons cocoa,
baking powder and salt.... [READ MORE]
Coffee Cake (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Betty Doubravsky.... [READ MORE]
Cheese Cake #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Sharon Marcus.... [READ MORE]
Allergy-free Pudding and Fruit Cake (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kaye Worthington.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity