Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ezgoindude

I Am Completely Over The Contour Cox Girl On The Bottom Right Of The Celiac Webpage, Be Gone! Lol

Was just minding my own business, checking out some posts here at around 1AM for no other reason then I can't sleep, and my earbuds BLARE with this chick blabbing about her TVs shows or something...... I wouldn't mind usually but....

this advertisement has been on the celiac page for what has been weeks! I know everyone needs sponsors but at least mute the check by default...  kinda backfiring on convencing me to buy to TV services...   lol

Summer 2010 - Loose stools, insomnia, doc blames IBS, continues for years

Sept 2013 - extremely ill like flu, inflamed eyes, loosing weight

Feb 2014 - fecal calprotectin 151, colonoscopy/endoscopy clear, duodenum looked flat,

complete celiac blood panel negative

July 2014 - CT scan with barium normal,  new GI currently pushing eosinophilic disorder with possible NCGI, hasen't concluded to anything.

May 2014 - HLA DQ2A1*05:01/05:05 POSITIVE, one copy

HLA DQ2B1*02:01/02:02 POSITIVE, two copies

***Feb 13, 2015 - finally started on just one diet, began SCD intro diet.  I'm much better than last year but several symptoms won't go away, interesting too that I don't seem to digest ANY carbs, including sweet potato and well cooked carrots, goes right through me.

currently on an extreme elimination diet, I'm fairly active I use this topic as my journal:  celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/109377-tips-for-my-elimination-diet-my-progress-so-far-has-been-confusing-and-probiotics-feel-like-dropping-a-grenade-in-a-mineshaft-full-of-fireworks/#entry930840

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use adblock.  Works great.  If you use google chrome, look into it, it may be of use.

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

*Sings What about my show in a blue wig* I am with you on that so well. What is bad is each page you load it restarts one morning I just sat there and shreiked kil it with fire!! a lot. Yet she is still sining that line and  blabbing about contour. Ya think by now she'd be sick of cable like so many are.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MBud
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)