Rate this topic

I have Celiac and I am looking for a really good probiotic.  I have taken several different probiotics over the last year.  Can anyone recommend a good brand.  My local health food store said I should be taken ones that are kept in the frig.  Any advice would be helpful

I read an excellent article not too long ago about choosing a probiotic...I am frantically looking for the saved link but cannot find it. But basically, you want one that is in the BILLIONS, and as many different varieties in it as possible. I have used Klaire Labs, which has been recommended by two naturopaths, and a few other brands.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Forum Discussions

Mistakes can set you back.  Remember, celiac disease is an autoimmune response.  Once triggered, it can go off for days, weeks or months.  Like my family member who has MS.  She would have severe flares that would last for six weeks or mor...
    Apart from a couple of mistakes I’ve been gluten free for a month now.  I still have issues with digestion.  Pain in my abdomen (like there is a blockage ) if I eat a big meal.  Small meals are fine, and I still get excessive wind and nause...
    No I dont take any medicines.