kkgirl

Pancrease issues

Rate this topic

Well iv posted a few times on here. So since march fructose and dairy have been a issue. My gi doctor did the fructose test and it was negative but i was supper sick from it.. they did a endoscopy to see if I truly had celiac and it showed I had decreased folds in duodenum but vili were fine (iv been gluten free for 6 years) so with that being said the gi doctor said she is 99% sure I have celiac but to be fully diagnosis at 100% I have to eat gluten again and see if my villi become damage.. but she said she dosent realy want me to do that because of how sick I get from it.. she said naturally I should just continue on gluten-free..... any ways the reason why I went to the gi doctor was because my body is not liking dairy or fructose.. at first it was just stomach issues and diarrhea now it's that and vomiting..... the gi doctor thinks it's my pancrease.... could you be gluten intolerance or celiac and have issues with your pancrease...... I know alcohol causes issues with the pancrease but I don't drink at all or smoke..... I'm 22 years old weight is 93lbs...

Also I'm not sure of this has to do with anything but I read something about stool not to float... well when I do have regular bowel not water. They always float and always have my whole life... 

What is your experience with stuff?

In the past 1-2 years I developed a issue with sugars and carbs. If I eat more then a tbsp of a grain, or a 1/4 piece of most fruits I get extreme bloating, stools to get looser but normally not D. Dairy with lactose gives me D, For me I was told it was something to do with the bio-flora in my intestines, in combinations with enzyme issues in my body (also one of the reasons I can not digest meats unless minute amounts and blended). They got me on enzymes and probiotic that seem to lower symptoms but still can not consume them. You might want to ask you doctor if either of these might be the case. I am pretty sure they can test you for the enzyme issues which would be pancreas related.

Celiac disease links with pancreatic  insufficiency is REAL.  It is one of the reasons for Non-responsive celiac disease (most often this is due to gluten exposure).  Read this study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848141/#!po=7.89474

Consider pancreatic enzymes supplements.  Be sure they are gluten free.  Make sure your diet is gluten free too and causing your pancreas issues (sounds unlikely in your case.....but you never know?,).