Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter
ironictruth

anyone feel like it was an ulcer?

Rate this topic

I was dx with duoedenitis end of August. No mention of a stomach, esophagus or duoendal ulcer. Just a small hernia. Less then 2cm. But I have a LOT of pain right below the breast bone and I jumped when it was recently touched on exam. I can even feel a small bump in the area. I feel so dizzy and unwell, like some kind of bacteria is invading my brain and am very queasy still. 

My heart still feels weird too. 

Bloodwork normal, a bit low on protein which is unreal because I get a ton of it but it is always is low if I have not eaten. Mildly elevated myeloycytes and basophils.

My GI will probably not see me for a week or two, my primary care put me on sucralfate. 

As soon as the food hits my digestive system I feel really weird all over, stomach, chest, throat, head. Just feel like I have this horrible thing infecting my body. 

Did anyone feel ulcer pain and have it NOT be an ulcer? I suppose one could have developed since August. 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

1 hour ago, ironictruth said:

I was dx with duoedenitis end of August. No mention of a stomach, esophagus or duoendal ulcer. Just a small hernia. Less then 2cm. But I have a LOT of pain right below the breast bone and I jumped when it was recently touched on exam. I can even feel a small bump in the area. I feel so dizzy and unwell, like some kind of bacteria is invading my brain and am very queasy still. 

My heart still feels weird too. 

Bloodwork normal, a bit low on protein which is unreal because I get a ton of it but it is always is low if I have not eaten. Mildly elevated myeloycytes and basophils.

My GI will probably not see me for a week or two, my primary care put me on sucralfate. 

As soon as the food hits my digestive system I feel really weird all over, stomach, chest, throat, head. Just feel like I have this horrible thing infecting my body. 

Did anyone feel ulcer pain and have it NOT be an ulcer? I suppose one could have developed since August. 

I have the same symptoms.  These symptoms have overlapped other issues that I have and have been left untreated for far too long. Now the pain has gotten worst. My GP believes it's my hiatal hernia.  I have pain below my breastbone, pressure pushing up my chest/throat, dizziness and nausea.