• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

pinky

Crumbs Bakeshop Upper Westside Nyc

Rate this topic

that Crumbs (upper westside location only) now has GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKES!!

Has anyone tried them yet? Are they as decadently frosted at the originals? (I know it's bad, but I've been known to slice the frosting off many a Crumbs or Buttercup or Magnolia cupcake... no gluten in frosting...)

Is it true? I seriously hope so! Where did you hear that?! :D

A friend of mine went there and reported seeing them. I was on the Upper East last night, and stopped in a Crumbs to see if they had them. The girl at the counter told me that they didn't have them-- that they are only at the Upper Westside location! If you go, report back ASAP!

that Crumbs (upper westside location only) now has GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKES!!

Has anyone tried them yet? Are they as decadently frosted at the originals? (I know it's bad, but I've been known to slice the frosting off many a Crumbs or Buttercup or Magnolia cupcake... no gluten in frosting...)

OMG if you're lying I will cry like I've never cried before. Crumbs cupcakes were my absolute favorite and one of the last treats I had before becoming gluten free for life. In fact last week someone had them at work and I really kinda got upset about it. Oh please let this be true!!!

i don't get this! i just emailed them to figure it out, and they said they are "working on it"... they said they had wheat-free ones at passover, and i swear the woman at the upper eastside location said the gluten free ones were only at the upper westside location..... sorry guys........

on the cupcake front, are the babycakes ones well frosted? i am mainly a frosting person, could live w/o the cake anyway.......