Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm sure this is old information for some of you but this is the response I got from red bull:

Good news - Red Bull Energy Drink and Red Bull Sugarfree are both wheat and gluten free! I say this with great confidence as I too am gluten intolerant and luckily I can still enjoy my wiiings (daily)!

So pop open a cold can, and watch your wiiings grow!

Cheers,

Jeanine

Red Bull North America

www.redbullusa.com

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Red Bull is also an awesome tool for getting through a glutening. It doesn't stop the symptoms, but it sure does help.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Red Bull is also an awesome tool for getting through a glutening. It doesn't stop the symptoms, but it sure does help.

How does it help, I have never drank red bull, cause i dont drink caffeine for medical and personal reasons, but would love to know how it helps.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

How does it help, I have never drank red bull, cause i dont drink caffeine for medical and personal reasons, but would love to know how it helps.

paula

I think it's a combination of the caffeine and the high doses of B vitamins in those things. I'm not sure though. I just know that a few people on the board recommended it to me when I get glutened and I tried it and it worked. It didn't make the D go away, but it sure did help with the mood swings, the fatigue, and the brain fog. It helped more than I would have thought it could.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004