Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karli

Spell Checker

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

When ever I try to use spell check ... I get a message iespell not installed... It is installed!!!

The best one to use is the Google one. If you install the Google navigation bar, it includes a spell checker which will check EVERYTHING you type on the Internet, including posts you do in forums.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best one to use is the Google one. If you install the Google navigation bar, it includes a spell checker which will check EVERYTHING you type on the Internet, including posts you do in forums.

I *love* the spell checker in the Google Toolbar. :)

I use it on everything I type on the internet, just as Ursa said. I can read something over and over and STILL not see that I transposed letters! :blink:

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)