Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cynbd

Femcon Fe Birth Control - Doc Samples

Hi there

My doctor just gave me some Femcon BC pill samples and I am trying to find out if anyone knows of they are gluten-free?

I am desperately trying to stop hemorrhaging due to a fibroid that is giving me a ton of trouble and hoping this one will help... I am stuck in the house... geez get rid of one problem with diet, then this!

I have been on Yaz, Seasonique, now I am hoping this one works -

Cindy

Gluten Free since November 2006

Lactose Intolerant since 1980

100% Lactose Free since May 2006

Caffeine Free since August 2007

Hashimoto's Disease

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Your best bet is to call the manufacturer. Usually there is a customer support number on the package or you can google it for a website. Does it say who the manufacturer is? I had to call Lilly company this morning about a medication I started.

Gluten Free since 2003

I was on it for a couple months back in winter. I called, it's not certified, but contains no gluten ingredients.

Gluten Free since 10/07

Mildly Lactose Intolerant, slight intestinal symptoms after eating milk products, but easily corrected with lactase enzyme

Endometriosis- DX'd 5/07

Gluten Antibodies- "negative"...don't know exact numbers, am highly suspicious...

DXed celiac 12-19-07 via genetics/elimination diet- DQ2 allele

Brother with Celiac, aspergers...his tests were all negative (he didn't have genetics done), including endoscopy, but he definitely is at the least gluten intolerant...highly suspect my mother has it as well- she has hyperthyroid, fibromyalgia, hemochromatosis, and now colon cancer, and she has been weak and exhausted and just generally sick. She's going to get tested.

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/list.htm

This site has a lot of drugs and whether they are gluten free or not. Sadly though, yours is not on this list.

MD

I had a negative blood test.

Diagnosed by Enterolab 6/05, positive for gluten intolerance genes and antibodies.

My mother also diagnosed positive by Enerolab.

My grandmother diagnosed positive by a blood test.

Checking other relatives...