8Curvey8

Help! Is This Normal?

Rate this topic

I've had bad luck with CC lately and my stomach has been all over the place since. I was finally better yesterday, eating very lightly and unprocessed foods, and decided to have a couple tator tots with dinner last night. This had my stomach and diarrhea going all night, and all cramps this morning. Is this normal?

I've had bad luck with CC lately and my stomach has been all over the place since. I was finally better yesterday, eating very lightly and unprocessed foods, and decided to have a couple tator tots with dinner last night. This had my stomach and diarrhea going all night, and all cramps this morning. Is this normal?

Unfortunately, yes :( I get all weird for about a week after CC from a GI standpoint,then fatigue for longer. It's best to stick with whole, unprocessed foods after an episode. I've also had it come in waves- better for a day, worse for a day. I also have had old secondary intolerances come back after a glutening- especially dairy and nightshades.

Unfortunately, yes :( I get all weird for about a week after CC from a GI standpoint,then fatigue for longer. It's best to stick with whole, unprocessed foods after an episode. I've also had it come in waves- better for a day, worse for a day. I also have had old secondary intolerances come back after a glutening- especially dairy and nightshades.

I too can't have dairy and don't have it. How can you tell if you got gluten in you again, or if it's a relapse? I also feel really sick, like glutened again, and extremely dehydrated although I've been drinking water for 2 hours straight - is that normal too? I'm so confused!

where'd you get the tater tots? Were they frozen, or from a fast food place?

Either way, they were likely fried in the same fryer as breaded foods like chicken fingers or something.

Have a real potato instead.

where'd you get the tater tots? Were they frozen, or from a fast food place?

Either way, they were likely fried in the same fryer as breaded foods like chicken fingers or something.

Have a real potato instead.

I've

They were frozen, but I guess I just can't do anything slightly processed while healing. It's such a hard time knowing when your better enough to eat things you used to.

I've decided as I keep getting sick that I will go right back to the basic diet of brown rice, and start incorporating new foods one at a time. Right now I can't tell if somehow gluten is getting in me, or if it's from eating something that I'm too sensitive for. I'm 3 years gluten free but never been so sick, and can't figure it out!

There is a stomache virus going around. I thought I got glutened and then my kids both came down with it.