Always Hopeful

Supplements To Add Quality Of Life To Celiacs

Rate this topic

How many of you have experienced a thorough difference in energy with COQ10, Alpha, particular brands of vitamins, etc. I am freshly diagnosed as of one month ago and REALLY miss the potent energy I have experienced all my life up to the past 8 months. Very curious. Thamls.

For the most part, I do best without taking vitamins except from my foods. If you were looking for vitamins, I would pick out a few different gluten free brands and alternate with them. Taking the same brand every day, all the time, as a celiac person? It's a good way to develop an allergy to some of the ingredients in the vitamins, unfortunately.

However, if you're really tired a lot? If your doctor hasn't tested you for vitamin deficiencies, you may want to request that. A lot of people don't recover all their intestinal function and will need supplements just to get a good amount of vitamins.

How many of you have experienced a thorough difference in energy with COQ10, Alpha, particular brands of vitamins, etc. I am freshly diagnosed as of one month ago and REALLY miss the potent energy I have experienced all my life up to the past 8 months. Very curious. Thamls.