Rate this topic

Has anyone found a high protein (soy burger?) that is gluten free? I'm vegetarian, I used to live on Boca burgers because they are so high in protien and low in fat/carbs- but can't seem to find any alternative now that I'm eating gluten free. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Has anyone found a high protein (soy burger?) that is gluten free? I'm vegetarian, I used to live on Boca burgers because they are so high in protien and low in fat/carbs- but can't seem to find any alternative now that I'm eating gluten free. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I saw an alternative gluten free version at my market. I don't remember the name though. I'll check when I get there next and let you know.. :)

Have you looked into Dr. Praeggers? (I know I'm butchering that name.) I think there's one that's all veggies and no wheat or soy but I haven't checked in quite a long time.

I've been thinking about making my own black bean burgers but I don't have a recipe. Clearly, I need to get cracking ;)

Thanks- I have tried Dr. Praegers. the one I tried though was not soy based and was not that high in protein. Maybe i didn't try the right one? I'd love to find an alternative to the boca or morning star soy burgers.

Look for Sunshine burgers. They are made with sunflower seeds and rice instead of soy and are gluten-free as well.