MoMof2Boyz

Celiac Disease Center In Chicago

Rate this topic

If someone knows the toll free hotline number can you please post it? I found a number on their website but I don't think that's it. thanks!

http://www.celiacdisease.net/contact-us

The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center

5841 S. Maryland Avenue, MC 4069

Chicago, Illinois 60637

Celiac Disease Hotline (Monday-Friday): 773-702-7593

Fax: 773-702-0666

Email: info@celiacdisease.net

I used the email. I emailed the actual copies of my kids labs ( they want the actual copies in case you re- type them wrong). I got a response within a day or two. However, the doctor that reads them was visiting his family in Italy so it was a few weeks until he got back. But they told me that.

I used the email. I emailed the actual copies of my kids labs ( they want the actual copies in case you re- type them wrong). I got a response within a day or two. However, the doctor that reads them was visiting his family in Italy so it was a few weeks until he got back. But they told me that.

ok, thanks, email will be the best way for me to communicate since my kids will be home from school tomorrow and it's hard to talk on the phone when they are home~ so one last question....do the docs read and go over the test results for free or is there a charge? and are they very helpful?

ok, thanks, email will be the best way for me to communicate since my kids will be home from school tomorrow and it's hard to talk on the phone when they are home~ so one last question....do the docs read and go over the test results for free or is there a charge? and are they very helpful?

Give them a brief list of symptoms & your experience with your docs. The key word is brief! I got a very brief response, sort of a yes or no answer. But my answer was no Celiac so maybe they would give more if its a yes. There is no charge but they did ask me for a donation, which I did. Its not neccsary, however. With my diagnosis of Celiac, we have changed where we donate our money so we switched to them for some of our charity money.

Edit: that sounds like we are some kind of rich people. We just give a little to different places that mean something to us.

If someone knows the toll free hotline number can you please post it? I found a number on their website but I don't think that's it. thanks!

I called them, they returned my call in about 2 - 3 days. Most of the time it's an answering machine, but they do call back. I then emailed with the lady I talked to, she was very nice. The Dr did review the labs for me at the time.

I found them very helpful, can't say enough good things about them. :)