GFdad0110

Childrens Recipes

Rate this topic

gluten free/lactose free waffles

1/3 cup gluten-free flour mix (witch ever is your favorite, mine has xanthem gum added in it.)

1/3 cup almond meal

1/3 cup quinoa flour

1 tbs. baking powder

1 tsp. cinnamon

4 tbs. sugar (i use 1/2 white,1/2 brown)

1 egg

2 tbs. oil (I use evoo)

about 1 cup lactaid milk (more or less for your desired consistency)

1. mix together the dry ingredients

2. mix the wet ingredients

3. mix both together for your batter and warm up the waffle iron.

4. freeze left overs for later use

gluten free/lactose free waffles

1/3 cup gluten-free flour mix (witch ever is your favorite, mine has xanthem gum added in it.)

1/3 cup almond meal

1/3 cup quinoa flour

1 tbs. baking powder

1 tsp. cinnamon

4 tbs. sugar (i use 1/2 white,1/2 brown)

1 egg

2 tbs. oil (I use evoo)

about 1 cup lactaid milk (more or less for your desired consistency)

1. mix together the dry ingredients

2. mix the wet ingredients

3. mix both together for your batter and warm up the waffle iron.

4. freeze left overs for later use

Looks delish! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

"Children's Recipes'? Is it Ok if we are just sort of childlike adults? :lol:

This one a kid could help make. Enjoy life makes a dairy free choc chip.

Emeril Lagasse

Ingredients

1 cup creamy peanut butter

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup packed light brown sugar

1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

1 large egg, beaten

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Cooking Directions

Prep time: 5 minutes

Cook time: 10 minutes

Total: 15 minutes

1. Position two oven racks in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350

i like to take my favorite muffin mix (namaste) and shred a sweet potato into it. it really is good. and my son (22 months) loves them.

Sometimes I switch it up so he doesn't get bored of the same thing. u can mash a couple bananas or dice up some apples and add cinnamon. sometimes i will cut the muffin in half, soak it in egg and pan fry it. I call that french muffin lol.

i like to take my favorite muffin mix (namaste) and shred a sweet potato into it. it really is good. and my son (22 months) loves them.

Sometimes I switch it up so he doesn't get bored of the same thing. u can mash a couple bananas or dice up some apples and add cinnamon. sometimes i will cut the muffin in half, soak it in egg and pan fry it. I call that french muffin lol.

Canned pumpkin is a good addition, too. Do you cook the sweet potato first? Or does it cook enough in the muffin?

How about jello aquariums? Just make some blue jello, pour into clear plastic cups and when almost set add cool things such as gummy fish or blue whales.

How about corn tortilla wraps filled with their favourite yummy things?

Ice cream sandwiches - just make some chocolate chip cookies and fill with slightly-softened ice cream and freeze.

I've tried to cook and mash the sweet potato first and then add it in, but I think it tastes better to just peel and shred it right into the mix. I think the sugar in the sweet potato starts to caramelize while its baking.

How about jello aquariums? Just make some blue jello, pour into clear plastic cups and when almost set add cool things such as gummy fish or blue whales.

How about corn tortilla wraps filled with their favourite yummy things?

Ice cream sandwiches - just make some chocolate chip cookies and fill with slightly-softened ice cream and freeze.

I love corn tortillas ,though my son (22 months) is a little young for them. I get them in bulk from a mexican restaurant near my home (queens, ny). they make them fresh in the restaurant while your eating and they only use corn and water nothing else added in.

When my son use to eat infant cereal i would mix it with apple sauce and pasteurized egg whites. The apple sauce was to make it taste good and the egg white is of the highest quality protein. I get the pasteurized egg whites in the super market by the egg section.

does anyone have a good healthy banana bread recipe?

I make banana bread using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. It's delicious but have no idea of the nutritional breakdown, if that's what you're asking. http://pamelasproduc..._Bread/275.aspx

does anyone have a good healthy banana bread recipe?

We use the Paleo Banana Bread from Elana's Pantry, but sub canola oil for the palm shortening and use egg replacer since my 2 year old can't have eggs.

Banana Bread

OH FUN...just in time for grandbabygirl's second. :D

OH FUN...just in time for grandbabygirl's second. :D

They ARE a lot of fun. I used to create all sorts of cool things for kids in my Sunday School class. Each Sunday was something different but this was one of the favourites. (We were discussing Jonah and the Whale.)

I posted a recipe last month for banana bread, and I've made it again since then. It's good!

I posted a recipe last month for banana bread, and I've made it again since then. It's good!

This still looks great and I still can't figure out Mushroom's sorghum formula, LOL!!!!!