Rate this topic

I have been sick for the last month. Upset stomach, headache, dizzy, weak, tired, the works. I literally eliminated everything from my diet except fresh meat, potatoes, canola oil, and Pepsi. I still had an upset stomach so I dropped the potatoes and tried strictly meat and salad (no salad dressing) and of course Pepsi. I feel like I have been injecting soy straight into my veins. I have tried eliminating everything but the Pepsi. Has anyone else noticed a difference since they changed the formula to Pepsi or is there something else going on with me I haven

I hate to state the obvious but have you tried eliminating the Pepsi for a bit?

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

Eight ingredients - I can tolerate only one of them.

I agree - ditch the Pepsi for awhile. Depending on how much you've been consuming you may get the added joy of caffeine withdrawal to your other symptoms.

Dump the pepsi and stick to pure water for a while.

I agree - ditch the Pepsi for awhile. Depending on how much you've been consuming you may get the added joy of caffeine withdrawal to your other symptoms.

If you do find that you are going through caffine withdrawl a bit of tea or a cup of coffee (neither to excess) might help you ease through it. I think the most common symptom of caffine withdrawl is a headache so a headache preperation with caffine might help also.

I have been sick for the last month. Upset stomach, headache, dizzy, weak, tired, the works. I literally eliminated everything from my diet except fresh meat, potatoes, canola oil, and Pepsi. I still had an upset stomach so I dropped the potatoes and tried strictly meat and salad (no salad dressing) and of course Pepsi. I feel like I have been injecting soy straight into my veins. I have tried eliminating everything but the Pepsi. Has anyone else noticed a difference since they changed the formula to Pepsi or is there something else going on with me I haven

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

New formula? This looks like the same old one to me. I don't follow closely--when I do drink a cola I prefer those made by Coca-Cola. It is not about the ingredients, I just don't like the taste of Pepsi compared to Coke.

Now, maybe if they got rid of the HFCS...