Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VeggieGal

Levothyroxine - Gluten-Free And Lactose-Free

Hi, I'm trying to compile a list of gluten/lactose free levothyroxine which I can go to my GP with because here in the Uk they seem to be rare. My GP is finally going to give me a 7 day trial on the syrup but due it being

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Hi, I'm trying to compile a list of gluten/lactose free levothyroxine which I can go to my GP with because here in the Uk they seem to be rare. My GP is finally going to give me a 7 day trial on the syrup but due it being

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I went to the doctor trying to get an adult ADHD diagnoses because of the brain fog. ended up with a generalized anxiety deal, they gave me some SSRIs. sort of worked but not really. yeah so paranoid and neurotic that I would need to have...
    Buy some water based lube, like KY gel. Vaseline is not for internal use, it will take a long time to leave your anus and trap a tonne of fecal bacteria, that will make it much worse in the long run. if you do leak try to clean the...
    You could just have a food intolerance to bananas.  Or you could have a latex allergy.   Or it could be a sugar reaction as per KarenG.