2 replies to this topic

#1 powerofpositivethinking

powerofpositivethinking

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

thought I'd share that I only bought Wet n Wild nail polish because it was gluten free, but I am so glad I did!  The Megalast line is great, and when I use the clear nail protector as a base and top coat, along with color, the only reason I have to repaint my nails is because they've grown, not because they've chipped!  this stuff is so much better than the more expensive brands I've used!!

the line is cheap, has a nice selection of colors, and I bought mine at CVS, which was super convenient.  

here's the link to where they state what products are gluten free:

http://wnwbeauty.com/faq.php#10

Diagnosed with celiac disease, but my fat malabsoption, EPI and Vitamin K deficiency have finally cleared themselves up do to the help from Creon!

Thankful for all the help I've received from members on this board!

Happy to have answers  :) 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 cyclinglady

cyclinglady

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

thought I'd share that I only bought Wet n Wild nail polish because it was gluten free, but I am so glad I did!  The Megalast line is great, and when I use the clear nail protector as a base and top coat, along with color, the only reason I have to repaint my nails is because they've grown, not because they've chipped!  this stuff is so much better than the more expensive brands I've used!!

the line is cheap, has a nice selection of colors, and I bought mine at CVS, which was super convenient.  

Thanks!  

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005
Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014
Anemia -- Resolved
Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013
Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013
Allergies and Food Intolerances
Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 TTroudt

TTroudt

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

thank you for the post. I agree that it is a good product, I was looking it up because since I have been diagnosed with Celiac's I am looking for beauty products that are gluten free. I would like to add that in my research I found Wet N Wild lipsticks, lip liners, and eye shadows are also are gluten free. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: