Help With Cd Link To Schizophrenia

• Please log in to reply

16 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_BellyTimber_*

Guest_BellyTimber_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:39 PM

Paul,

The various causes and effects of diseases are like one of those gangs that put forward a different "suspect" every time one goes to pursue ones "enquiries" among them.

(probably not a good metaphor)

Regards

Michael

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 judy05

judy05

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 06:57 PM

Michael,

When you mentioned "dyslexia" a little "bell" went off in my head. In preparing for
my thyroidectomy my endo doc gave me a book to read about endocrine diseases in which the author, a doctor from New York City, explained about a syndrome, group of diseases, which seem to occur in many individuals. It seems when one organ fails, such as the pancreas, diabetes occur. This in turn leads to another endocrine failure, such as thyroiditis or Grave's disease. His point was that these diseases are all related. Some other related diseases were Celiac, Dyslexia, and
prematurely gray hair?? I wish I could remember the title or the author, I lent it to
someone and never got it back. It seems to be true because my family has each
examples of each one of these.

The one resolution, which was in my mind long before it took the form of a resolution, is the key-note of my life. It is this,always to regard as mere impertinences of fate the handicaps which were placed on my life almost at the beginning. I resolved that they should not crush or dwarf my soul, but rather be made to blossom, like Aaron's rod, with flowers-Helen Keller

Judy- Gluten Intolerant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: