This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Gluten-Free Salad Dressing In Individual Packets

pixiegirl

pixiegirl Enthusiast

My daughter is going away to school in a month, she will be living in the dorms. We have a lot of favorite salad dressings that we use at home but it isn't really practical for her to carry a bottle of salad dressing in her purse every day.

What I'm looking for are any gluten free salad dressings in individual packets. I once bought some Kraft packets in Florida and they even said Gluten free on them. However they don't carry them in the stores here in MA.

I'll buy them online but when I go to various sites that sell them, like minimus.biz or Amazon I can't tell if they are gluten free or not.

Does anyone have a resource of gluten-free dressings that I can order in individual packets?

Thanks so much!

Susan

:rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

I have no personal experience with them, but others have posted in the past about Open Original Shared Link as an online source of single serving you-name-it. The products are name brands, so you can check out the gluten-free status before ordering.

dlipowsky Newbie

I don't know about individual packets, but I was in the exact same boat last year, going off to college and not knowing how I was going to deal with all that. What I did was got a bunch of the small containers restaurants use for ketchup and stuff (fast food places have a lot of them) and the tops that go with them. I kept a bottle of salad dressing in my mini-fridge in my dorm room and then when I was going to the dining hall or to a restaurant, I'd just pour some into a container (its the perfect amount!) and I was ready to go. Hope this helps!

lpellegr Collaborator

I found some Annie's and Kraft salad dressings in individual packets at minimus.biz, and you can easily look up which of those are gluten-free. This was about 5 years ago but you can still find them. Also look at foodservicedirect.com.

Juliebove Rising Star

I have no personal experience with them, but others have posted in the past about Open Original Shared Link as an online source of single serving you-name-it. The products are name brands, so you can check out the gluten-free status before ordering.

They're great! I don't know if any of the dressings are gluten-free but they do carry some gluten-free products.

• 2 weeks later...
Minimus Vic Newbie

They're great! I don't know if any of the dressings are gluten-free but they do carry some gluten-free products.

Hello! To help its customers with special dietary needs identify appropriate products, Minimus.biz set up special categories on its website, including one specifically called "Gluten-Free Food." If on the site, click on "Specialty Food," then "Diet Specific Food" and you will see "Gluten Free Food" listed. click on that and you should be able to navigate the category. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Archived