Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Toy Yorkie Loses 9 Teeth To Gum Disease

3 posts in this topic

So Crackers, my 5 year old goes to the vet this morning for teeth cleaning and suspected gum disease.

I call at 2pm to check on him after his ordeal, they put them under for this procedure. The nurse says "oh he did just fine and you can pick him up after 3 and by the way, WE PULLED NINE TEETH THAT WE'RE DISEASED. WWWHHHAAATTT?

So hubs picks me up off the floor, and I tell him and begin ranting how bad parents we are, should be arrested and how do you know the bone is gone, etc.

Now we go get my baby dog, he looks like he's been drug around in a lions mouth. I am NOT over stating this!

We get home and I set up house in the bedroom, water and scrambled egg for the pup and a tray of brownies for me.

I feel better already :P

Ads by Google:

My dog looked drugged and beaten for days after getting 3 teeth pulled too! We even took him home earlier because my husband works at the animal hospital and knew what signs to look for which only made the dog look more pathetic. He looked soooo sad when he came home--like he didn't know where he was!

Poor little guy. Hope he is up and about and crunching on treats soon.