Celiac.com 10/23/2014 - Chicken wings are a great way to anchor most any backyard barbecue, or sports-focused snack party. These dry rubbed wings are easy to make, and will have your guests clamoring for more.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, to taste
Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
Place chicken wings in a large baking dish and sprinkle with spice mixture until well-coated on both sides.
Cook on barbecue grill or in the oven at 350 degrees F., until well-browned.
Serve with favorite dips and beverages.