Serves 8 to 10 people.
- 1 – 2 lb. bag of Trader Joes frozen chicken tenders (or substitute 2 lbs. chicken breasts).
- 1 large bag Flav-R-Rite Grand Gourmet Classics frozen mixed veggies (10 servings -- 32 oz.)
- Cooked brown rice (about 2½ cups before cooking)
- 1 - 20 oz can crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon corn starch
- gluten-free Soy sauce
- gluten-free Ketchup
- Sesame oil
- Apple cider vinegar (optional)
Start rice in cooker. Preheat oven to 450F. Arrange chicken pieces (chicken breasts will work fine). Arrange in single layer in bottom of two 9 x 13 glass pans. Put pineapple & corn starch in blender, add other ingredients to taste. Blend to mix. Pour over chicken pieces. Bake 15 minutes at 450 then reduce heat to 350F and bake 30 minutes more.
While chicken bakes, steam or stir fry vegetables according to package directions.
Serve chicken over hot rice with veggies on side.