Seared ahi tuna is a real treat, and this recipe makes it easier than ever to serve up a delicious ahi feast on a stick. Just coat with gluten-free soy sauce and wasabi, grill lightly, and roll in toasted sesame seeds.
- 1-2 pounds of ahi tuna (4-6 ounces per person)
- ½ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons wasabi
- toasted sesame seeds, black and white
- wasabi and pickled ginger as garnish
Cut tuna into 1½-inch cubes.
Place three or four 1½-inch cubes of sashimi-grade ahi tuna per skewer.
Coat lightly with gluten-free soy sauce and wasabi.
Grill at 425 degrees F., searing each side briefly and rotating until outside is seared and inside is still rare.
Roll in a mixture of black and white toasted sesame seeds and serve with pickled ginger and extra soy sauce and wasabi on the side.
- Articles linking to this article: SWEET & SOUR SAUCE (GLUTEN-FREE)