Celiac.com 02/18/2016 - Want a tasty, nutritious gluten-free dish that's easy to make, quick to cook and sure to please? This delicious shrimp scampi is ready in a flash, and will put smiles on the faces of your hungry eaters.
- 8 ounces gluten-free linguine or other pasta
- 1½ pounds shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup small sweet red cherry peppers
- â…“ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
- kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
Heat oven to 425F.
Cook the gluten-free pasta al dente.
Meanwhile, in a large baking dish, toss the shrimp, oil, garlic, parsley, cherry peppers, wine, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Roast about 12-15 minutes, until the shrimp are opaque throughout.
Serve over gluten-free pasta, or over rice.
Top with Parmesan cheese.