- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cored
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Fresh cilantro, to garnish
- 8 slices gluten-free bread, toasted
- 1 lb. sliced chicken, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients (except bread and chicken) in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, spread atop a piece of gluten-free toast with a few slices of chicken.
- Remaining guacamole can be served at room temperature or chilled with gluten-free crackers, pretzels or crudites.